To become better aware of your insurance benefits, ask your insurance company the following questions:
- What are my outpatient speech therapy benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, how much and does it apply to speech therapy or an evaluation.
- What is my co-payment or co-insurance percentage?
- How many visits are allowed per calendar year?
- Are there any restrictions or exclusions? Does my plan exclude habilitative therapy or developmental delay?
- What is the effective date of my coverage?
- Is Speech Matters, LLC in network?
- If Speech Matters, LLC is not in network, do I have out of network benefits?
- Do I need a referral from my Primary Care Physician?
- Does the provider need to obtain pre-authorization or pre-certification?